Clinical research and Teckro
- 22 January 2023
Teckro, a WITS corporate member is delighted to share these blog posts with WITS members. Teckro’s software supports life-saving clinical research.
- Teckro podcast: The Hole in the Middle: How Site and Sponsor Relationships Suffer with CRA Turnover - Ashley Margo and Maria Milas
- Aoife Delany, Lead Clinical Information Designer @ Teckro writes: The Gender Data Gap: How Women Are Forgotten in Alzheimer's Research.
- Teckro are looking for a Programme Director with good clinical trial experience. Find out more.
- Teckro Totally Clinical podcast is here. Do take a listen.
- Burning Buildings: The Visceral Reaction to Technology: Observations from the SCRS Global Site Solutions Summit. .Read about Kelly Brown's observations on the Global Site Solutions Summit. Kelly is the Teckro Chief Marketing Officer.
- Read about the considerations for LGBTQ+ inclusion in clinical research. This report, commissioned by Teckro, helps inform considerations and best practices when engaging with the LGBTQ+ community, aiming to optimize clinical trial experiences in the future.
- Teckro's CEO Gary Hughes writes about making an impact, one of Teckro's core values andTeckro's partnership with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organization focused on global reforestation.
- The first one focuses on inclusion and is written by Malia Lewin Teckro’s Global Head of Strategy. Read Broadening the Lens of Diversity for More Inclusion in Clinical Research.
- The second post is Embracing the Power of Multimedia Communication Campaigns in Clinical Trials and is written by Senior Product manager Mia Li.