Student 2021 Opportunities
- 16 December 2020
Students: what are you doing in summer 2021 or when you graduate? WITS hears about opportunities for students and lists them here with their closing dates. Check back regularly.
- Connecting Women in Technology (CWiT) Tech Starter panel discussion at the first virtual BT Young Scientist & Technology Exhibition! @BTYSTE. Panel is on 6 January 2021 @ 7 pm. Register here. There's a great range of speakers and the event is emceed by Ann O'Dea of Silicon Republic.
- 13 January 2021 5-9 pm SSW2021 Virtual STEM Exhibition. Book here. This unique exhibition will feature demonstrations in virtual reality, robotics and astronomy, as well as insightful talks from experts in the areas of construction, information technology, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, electronics, weather-forecasting, agri-technology, environmental engineering, and cybersecurity.
- Emerson Automation Solutions Graduate Programme now open. Emerson write:
- Are you ready to kick-start your engineering career in a fast paced, international environment? Emerson’s Graduate programme is open for applications and we are looking for you to be part of the Ireland Operations program of a global market leader! The program has been designed to offer the skills and knowledge you need to immediately add value and contribute to meeting the needs of our premier Life Science clients. Information and application https://www.gradcracker.com/hub/311/emerson. Read what Chloe Curry Graduate Engineer says about the programme here.
- UCD Scholarships Huawei 'Tech4Her' Scholarship open for women currently studying on a taught full-time graduate programme within STEM from UCD Access & Lifelong Learning. More here. Closing date 23 December 2020 @ 12 pm.
- Paid 10 week summer internships for Irish students at the @I_LOFARstation at Birr Castle in association with the SETI Research Centre at UC Berkeley. More here. Scroll down to read the opportunists for Irish students and apply before 12 February 2021.
- i-FIT Ireland's Females in Tech. New all exclusive all-female Tech Apprenticeship now open for applications. I-FIT is an exciting two-year programme aimed at enabling women to attain tech skills & qualifications to commence a successful ICT career. Information and application here.
Upcoming internship opportunities at ESA are now published and will remain open until 10 December 2020. Internships last from three to six months and opportunities are available in engineering, science, IT, natural/social sciences, business and administration services. Find out more here and explore the job opportunities here.
- IT Resident program is a great opportunity for new graduates studying computer science and related fields in Ireland.
- Google scholarship supporting women in computer science open for applications. Successful applicants will be awarded €5,000 annually, for the duration of their undergraduate studies. More here. The closing date is 4 December 2020.
- Google Internship applications are now open for students graduating after August 2021. More here.